Maple vanilla Greek yogurt
From breakfast to dessert topping, this maple vanilla yogurt does it all. A healthier variation of the maple vanilla sour cream I used to top my strawberry oatmeal shortcakes, it’s killer with fresh berries.
- 1 cup strained Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (adjust based on your taste and the tartness of your yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add maple syrup and vanilla to yogurt. Stir well.
- Delicious on its own, served with fresh fruit or used as a dessert topping (eg over strawberry shortcake).
Here’s a link back to the post and pictures.