Three-ingredient artichoke dip
When I have an unexpected crowd, this is an easy pantry appetizer that never disappoints.
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 oz cream cheese (or neufchatel cheese, Kraft’s light version)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese
- Remove artichoke hearts from marinating liquid and chop with a sharp knife.
- Add cream cheese to bowl along with chopped artichoke hearts and grated parmesan. Mix well.
- Serve cold or hot. To warm, microwave until bubbly or bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- I don’t recommend using a food processor, because you’ll lose the chunkiness of the artichoke.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes or a dash of hot sauce for a little kick.
Here’s a link back to the post and pictures.