A light, easy, lazy cocktail made with mango nectar and sparkling wine. Kids get their own sparkling version with Pellegrino instead of Prosecco.
- Prosecco (or other sparkling wine), chilled
- Mango nectar, chilled
- In a champagne flute, fill 1/3 with mango nectar and 2/3 with sparkling wine.
- Don’t use good Champagne for this, the flavor will be lost in the juice; just a simple sparkling wine will do nicely.
- For kids’ version, try 2/3 juice and 1/3 sparkling water.
- Thick mango juice is more in the spirit of the original Bellini, made with a fresh white peach puree, but cranberry or pomegranate juice are festive substitutions.
Here’s a link back to the post and pictures.